61 Pleasant St | Antigonish, NS B2G 1W6
Your impression of the quality and value of our services is very important to us. We respectfully ask for your assistance in evaluating the services we provided, as this will enable us to provide the best possible care to others who turn to us in their time of need.
We want to hear from you...
We invite you to use the form provided to leave your thoughts and comments for our testimonials. Upon reviewing, they will be added to the section below, where you can browse through all of our testimonials from the families we are proud to have been able to support during their time of need.
We appreciate your taking the time to write to us. Hearing success stories from the families we serve is what makes it all worthwhile!
What some of our families are saying -
- Funeral director and staff were caring and compassionate, knowledgeable and very respectful. I would highly recommend, they truly made the experience more bearable.
- Our family has always utilized MacIsaac's with arranging for the funerals of our loved ones. Exceptional professionalism and caring by all members of their team. Thank you!
- Our experience at MacIsaac's was a pleasant one, everything was complete. We appreciate everything you did to make Dad's passing easier.
- Arrangements had been planned in advance. We did not use the facilities at the funeral home as we had a home wake. The funeral director and staff were very supportive of this and did an excellent job.
- John MacIsaac was so good at making us feel relaxed. We did not feel rushed at all. He encouraged us to acknowledge the emotions which we felt helped us through the grieving process.
- Extremely caring and compassionate. For such a difficult time the funeral home process was one of the easiest parts. Thank you very much!
- During these changing times with COVID-19 I feel MacIsaac's handled these changes amazingly well to accommodate our large family.
- John is always excellent. I was really impressed with my mother's appearance.
- Very caring and friendly staff. Professional and very respectful.
- Terry was very caring and professional. We felt they did an exceptional job with mom. She looked beautiful.
- John and Terry, I can't say enough about your loving care of Mary and all of us. You were so accessible and always kind. We (like all families dealing with loss, I suspect) are not always easy but you make it so smooth and comforting.
- Supportive and non-judgmental. Wonderful service in time of grief. I feel family name cards are helpful as both a family member and attending a wake - helps to identify. Good advice provided. Thank you!
- John and his sister did a wonderful job. It was a very difficult time for our family. They were very attentive to all our needs. We truly appreciate all their kindness.
- Very satisfied with all aspects of the funeral arrangements. Thank you!
- The staff treated myself and my family with respect and kindness. They made me feel like I was part of their family. They are professional in every way. I would choose them every time.
- We have had to deal with a lot of death over the years and I have learned that one funeral home is not like another. The care that John and Alvin put into this will never be forgotten. I never once felt pressured to buy up or add on. I never once felt as if I was being rushed through things. They took the time to get to know who my mom was and what her wishes were. They stayed close by to make sure we didn't require anything else and when we did - they were quick to accommodate. Alvin and John clearly put a personal touch on things and in a devastating time like this was I was relieved to know that I could put my full trust in them on this part and put my time into focusing on helping my family through this. Thank you Alvin and John!
- The funeral home staff was very professional and made us feel at home. They were very good to us.
- Our family has a history of using MacIsaac Funeral Home and have been well pleased. It is a warm, comfortable atmosphere. The staff has always been kind, professional and caring.
- Excellent service - very personal and compassionate.